Friday, October 10, 2008

A great evening I had with a games night with some of my kids and grandchildren this evening . It was fun to watch them interact and laugh and play together.
We are leaving for Texas on October 20 and will arrive back into Canada about April 20. I am sure looking forward to to be in a warmer climate for winter.
I love my job at Bentsen Palm RV Park as Activity Director. It is the best job we have had. we get involved with the activities and playing along with the people of the park, with shuffle board ,crafts and games etc. We have planned many more activities this year, to try to get the men involved with different crafts, like rock and glass cutting, wood crafts, and any other things that may interest the men and ladies. how would you like a job like that, it is so much fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I probably won't see you before you and Grandpa leave...so, have a safe trip and know that you will be missed greatly!! Love you both!!