Friday, March 20, 2009

It is a wonderful 85 degrees at this moment, in Mission Texas. I washed clothes this morning and hung them on the lines that are available at the laundry mat.
I am going up to take them off the line in a few minutes.

I am working on new photos of all the people in the park cropping and putting them on card stock and labeling them. Mac is sanding and painting the picture board ready for the pictures to be mounted on it.
This photo board is an information item. It helps us to get to know the names of the people in the park and their lot number.

This is a lot of work. It took me 4 hours to complete about 12 pictures last evening. The card stock has already been cut to size ahead.

I hope to have this done before I leave April 3.
I am almost completed an quilt for Abby my great granddaughter. It is not as large as I planned it would be. but thats ok it will fit her bed in with but a bit short.
I will make her a pillow case to match.

1 comment:

wandi said...

The quilt is so beautiful mom. I know Abby will love it.