Thursday, October 11, 2007

Just letting all of you know Mac and I will be moving out to Dallas Valley Camp tomorrow Friday Oct.12/2007. Mac is out there right now. Mac will be back in here about about 2PM, to hook on. There is one hook up out there for sewer and water we will be using till Oct 24 . We will leave on 25. Our prayer is that it will not get too terrible cold til we leave.
I am feeling the cold in here today with the wind blowing. I am going to have to pull down the blinds to keep it warmer in here.
Mac and I just completed our last day at the church this morning cleaning windows . This will seem very strange after doing the cleaning there for the past 8 plus years.

1 comment:

wandi said...

I wish I could come with you. Don't forget to pull in the stairs,awning and hoses... and what ever else has to pulled in. I talked to daddy tonight. He was out at uncle Glen's house. I asked if he had any more riddles for us to do. See you sunday. Love you lots.