Monday, October 01, 2007

Today I am just finishing the small garbage bags for an order, have to fill the side bag with rice and stitch it by hand . I also will cut out netting into 2 inch strips to be rolled into a ball ready to crochet into car scrubbies for this same order. I also want to help Tiffany with her quilt so she can complete it. So much to do in so little time, before we leave; I better get focused and work hard.

Plus I am involved with my quilters group and will make a table runner, or at least learmn how to do it before we leave for the south.
I learned today it will take about 36 hours of driving to get to Corpus Cristi Texas, it is just over 1800. miles.
We will hopefully take our time traveling south.

1 comment:

wandi said...

My advice to you is take each day as it comes. I know there is lots to do but it will get done. I know you will have agreat time in Texas. I wish I could come with you. Love you lots.