Sunday, September 16, 2007

I have tried 3-4 times to post this blog. I do not know why it won't post?
I took My sewing Machine in to get fixed. I have to wait til next Sat. to pick it up as the repair man is at a conference.
So what can do all week while Mac is at camp til next Friday. I can knit.or crochet,walk . I thought of a better idea. Get onto Gods word. I have asked myself Why do I put God last even with my list I just made out above. Do you know when I squeeze God Out or put him last Life is not so cheerful around me. Oh yes I can put on a face front of happiness in front of others , But am I really happy. To tell the truth No. I am remined and ask myself. Where is the Joy of the Lord in my life. When is the last time I felt it. My frown lines show it. when I smile the frown line disappear, so I know what I have to do.Pray more.
Will you pray with me that God will come first in my life. My challenge this week is start with God, sped more time in his word.Get to know God better. and pray morde
sorry I have not put quuestion marks after each question I asked as my question mark only prints our EEEEE`s. I do not know what has happened. I does not do it any other place on my compute, only when I blog.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hope you are having a good week. Thanks for the birthday wishes.