Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I got my sewing machine out this morning to sew on Abby's quilt. The tention is not working so that ended that goal for today. Have to wait till the end of the month to get it fixed. Now what do I do for the rest of the day? Oh yes I could knit dishclothes, crochet scrubbies, or write another children's story or research publishers so I can send away the stories, I already have written. It take more effort to research and bravery to send it away only to be rejected . Who wants to be rejected" NOT ME. well here I go to the rejection line, hoping and praying I will not have too many rejections. I think I will take a nap and think about the decisions I will make . So long

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Sounds like a perfectly wonderful day, crafts and naps, some day I will earn that too, I hope,lol