Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Well I spent a couple of hours last eveningtrying to post pictures in my blog. I am not successful. I guess 'll have to keep trying.

Well I am going to post a few sermons On my blog. I am studing a series of words. Here is the first one.
FELLOWSHIP
The challenge is for anyone who reads this blog, is to look up in your Bible I will quote a few verses in detail others I will give you the reference and a short discription.

Acts2:42The An Apostles doctorine.!1 Corithians 1:9-called to the fellowship of his son.
Galations-2:right hand of fellowship
1John1:3-That ye may also have fellowship with us
Acts2:42- Apostles did Fellowship V37
Acts 41-Those who believed what Peter said were
batized and added to the church about 3 thousand.
Acts 42-They joined with the other beleivers and devoted themselves to the apostles,teaching and fellowshippng sharing in the Lord's supper and in Prayer.
1Corintians 1:9 read from verse 1 then 9
God will do this for you ,for he always does just what he says , and he is the one invited you invited you to this wonderful friendshipwith His Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

No comments: