Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hi Wanda.
Sorry I mised your call. I did not carry my phone with me as I was at the laundry mat this Morning. This afternoon I took Betty Lindsay out to Dallas Valley Camp for turkey dinner. I then brought her home with me. The phone rand while I was driving but talking on cell phone while driving is a NO NO. I took Betty home and missed my turn,off rink road and ended up going towards Moose Jaw. So I took the turn on to Albert St. Turned right on Victoria.
I am so proud of myself This was all during bumper to bumper high traffic at supper time. I MADE IT AND DID NOT FEEL NERVES AT ALL. It must of stressed me out a litle as when I arrive home I was drained. But felt relaxed while I was driving in it. God is sure good .Getting me ready to drive in heavy traffic this fall.
Going to Doc in the morning because of my dizziness. Mac will be back home tomorrow night sometime.

Tomorrow I will cut out some of those neat bags I have been giving them away. I gave one to Betty as she knits and enbrodiers so that will be handy for her to. I use mine to put thread scraps in when sewing, . My Yarn works great in it as I knit my dish clothes. It keeps the ball of yarn from rolling away.
I want to cut out more strips of netting so I can crochet more scrubbies


I am having problems putting Abbys quilt together so may put that aside and have Peggy Reid help me with it as she is more experienced quilter. I'll try and get it sent back to her as soon as possible . It may not get to her right on her birthday. or Christmas.

I may go have lunch with the church Ladies on Thursday. Then on Friday Mac and I will go to the church to barbeque hot dogs for the kids and their parents to wind up kids camp week.

Yesterday I helped Peggy sew 27 more denim bags for the kids to decorate at club. so I have had a bust week. I wonder what I will be doing next week. So long

No comments: