Monday, August 20, 2007

Today was a very interesting day. Mac left to work at camp til Wed. afternoon, I decided to get back to writing stories. I was on line writing my story to give to my writers group to critique. Peggy phoned, wanting me to come in with my sewing machine. Twenty seven more denim bags needed to be sewn together. Fifty two kids registered for camp at the church today Praise God for that. It took a litle over an hour to sew them together.Now the kids will string beads on them and decorate their name on the front of them.
I now back writing and editing the story I wrote this morning.
I will now go wash clothes.
Tomorrow I will pick up my friend Betty Lindsay and take her out to Dallas Valley Camp, for a turkey dinner. I bet your all thinking what does a retired person in a fifth wheel do all day.
I am sure you would be bored so my lips are sealed. see ya

1 comment:

wandi said...

Hi mommers. I know very well you don't sit snd do nothing in your 5th wheel all day. Even though you are retired I know you are one busy gal. Even if you did sit and do nothing all day. Who cares, you're retired and you would deserve it once in awhile. Love ya