Saturday, August 25, 2007

Well am feeling alot better, I am taking Bonamine, you can buy it off the drug store shelf.
We helped with the barbeque at the church yesterday. I am going to vow out of doing these things from now, on as I was so physically exausted I slept 2 hours when I came home, and also slept well all night. I am still feeling the effects of it today. I must get back to more physical workouts to get myself feeling better. I'll start with walking today.I want to invest in some walking sticks so I can get a good workout.
We are leaving tomorrow morning for John and Susans to take over the cedar chest Mac has made for Justin . It sure is beautiful. Mac has put a silhouette of Justin with his surf board on the front of it made from wood. It sure looks like Justin, so neat. We will be back sometime on Wednesday. Mac has to mow the lawn at the church and maybe we will go to seniors camp on the long weekend.
so long

1 comment:

wandi said...

Glad you are feeling better. I think you do way too much. The chest dad made for Justin is truly beautiful. Our kids are blessed to have something that grandfather has made for them. I hope Justin cherishes it all his life.